Just a brief note to inform any readers/followers that I have changed the primary URL for this blog from steve-dale.net to stephendale.com. This is part of a rationalisation of domain names that I own, and to distinguish this (mainly) business-related blog content from my personal (non-business) blog content at stephendale.net. Access to this blog is still available from steve-dale.net, and the RSS subscription should not be affected. However, all permalinks have changed to “stephendale.com/xxxx” and as such anyone who has bookmarked content may find that the links may no longer work. This can be fixed by replacing the “steve-dale.net” root of the link to “stephendale.com”.
I have noticed that all of my shared button counts have been zero’d out as a result of this change. Since I’m not a PHP expert I don’t think there is anything I can do about this, and in any case, I don’t have a big enough ego to let it worry me too much!
However, I do apologise for many inconvenience to regular readers or subscribers to this blog.